Beat The Rush And Reserve A New Home At Thorn
While not everyone has the courage or confidence to buy a new home from the plan – there are huge advantages to cherry-picking a property before the first bricks are laid.
Work at Linden Homes Midlands’s latest development is underway at Thorn, Houghton Regis, where the Buckwood Leys development is being built.
|Viewed from the edge of Houghton Regis Chalk Pit|
The homes are being built at the development close to Thorn Road, offering a mix of three and four-bedroom home in a range of designs with 26 planned for the first phase of the development.
A sales and marketing suite is already open at the development giving visitors the opportunity to see just what Buckwood Leys has to offer.
The fantastic four-bedroom Kempthorne; with its extensive living room and kitchen/dining area complete with two sets of French doors to the garden – will also be opening its doors as a view home.
A ground floor study is perfect for those working from home. The spacious first floor comprises four bedrooms with ensuite to the master bedroom, and also a family bathroom.
Potential purchasers will also be able to find out about the benefits of buying off plan and reap the rewards before the show home opens later this summer.
- Selecting a plot with a sought-after south facing garden
- Choosing preferred taste in bathroom wall tiles
- Choosing preferred kitchen units and worktops
- Having a blank canvas from which to plan a new home
- Lower utility bills and reduced maintenance bills that new homes can offer
- New materials used in the construction process also mean that new homes are more energy-efficient than their older counterparts.
- 10-year National House Building Council (NHBC) protection
- Lower utility bills – new homes are designed to comply with the very latest government building regulations and are already fitted with up to date heating systems, excellent wall and loft insulations and double-glazed windows.
- New homes are six times more energy-efficient than older style homes - a Linden home generates over 60 per cent less CO2 emissions than older style homes meaning much lower energy bills and cost savings all around.
- Virtually maintenance-free homes – spend time on what you enjoy doing rather than what needs doing.
- Everything is new with no hidden costs over second-hand properties.
|The 4-bedroom Kempthorne view home at the|
Buckwood Leys development in Houghton Regis
Newcomers to Houghton Regis will find that the location benefits from the best of both worlds; enjoying a quiet location on the edge of the Bedfordshire countryside, while being close to other towns of Dunstable and Luton and Milton Keynes, and at the same time offering excellent road links via the M1 and A5. For rail commuters, Leagrave Station is about 3 miles distant. The development will be close to a new primary school (to be built) and a new local centre.
For more details contact the sales team on 01582 953 862.