Gritting - Who does it, Why, and What is it?

In Central Bedfordshire, The Highways Agency is responsible for gritting the A5, A421,A1 and the M1. The Central Bedfordshire Council cover much of what main roads remain.

This pdf file has been produced to explain more.   Gritting - Your Questions Answered


Recently Popular

L&D Hospital Mani Car Park Closes From 13 July - Bigger Car Park To Be Built

Knifepoint Scooter Robbery in Houghton Regis

5 CBC Councillors For Houghton Regis: Have Your Say

Houghton Regis In The News w/e 2nd Oct

Houghton Regis local news, events, council news, going on in Houghton Regis and nearby villages, Bedfordshire, UK. Editor Alan Winter