DOGS ILL. HOUGHTON HALL PARK

A number of dogs have been taken ill after using Houghton Hall Park in Houghton Regis. Best advice to emerge so far, has been to advise dog owners to prevent their dogs from drinking from puddles. https://www.facebook.com/groups/houghtonhall3peaks/793761927305934/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply

Sharon Moore commented on Facebook, "Same thing happened in Hampshire and it was found to be fungal tree spore related."

Comments

Most Read

Public Drop-in Events Announced for New Strategic M1 J11A to A6 Route

Eleven Named Travellers Banned from Central Bedfordshire

Shots Reported Fired in Tithe Farm Road

Sundon Rd Closure For Resurfacing