The latest newsletter from Houghton Regis Chalk Pit is available to read online.
- "During the summer, illegal trespassing of motorbikers onto the reserve was a common occurrence"
- "a difficult year for butterflies"
- "some Hawthorn and Blackthorn is [being] removed to prevent it from dominating the chalk grassland"
- "Information panels will be displayed at the reserve before Christmas"
- "some of our wintering birds" "Redwings and Fieldfares" "Ravens" have appeared.
See this in discussion on Facebook